Monday, September 3, 2012

Alesis Andromeda Tutorial 03 - Filters



This continuing tutorial series will focus on editing patches on the Alesis Andromeda.  In this video I will examine the FILTERS and POST-FILTER MIX modules in more detail.  I will continue topics for Filter FM and Filter Feedback and show how to finalize their configurations.  I will introduce the ribbon controller as a mod source, and show how to tweak some more sounds along the way.

CONTENTS
0:05 Introduction
0:33 FILTER2 INPUT Configuration
1:30 FILTER2 Self-Oscillation
2:49 FILTER Parameters and FILTERFM
4:20 POST-FILTER MIX module and FILTER FEEDBACK
5:49 RIBBON CONTROLLER
6:26 Patch: Ripper
12:39 Closing

Join me for my next video in which there is still a great deal more to discover in Envelopes.  Thanks for watching!

No comments: